Disability benefits are financial payments provided to individuals who have a service-related disability.
To receive a disability benefit you must:
- have a diagnosed medical condition or disability; and
- be able to show that the condition or disability is related to your service.
There are two types of disability benefits
Steps to apply for benefits
Did you find what you were looking for?
Living outside of Canada?
Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4:30, EST
United States 1-888-996-2242 (toll-free)
United Kingdom, Germany, France, or Belgium 00-800-996-22421 (toll-free)
Any other country 1-613-996-2242 (collect)
- Career Impact Allowance
- Disability Benefits
- Disability Pension
- Disability Award
- Exceptional Incapacity Allowance
- Related Allowances
- Applying for Benefits
- How Benefits are Determined
- Who Can Help?
- Reviews and Appeals
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Date modified: