We have detected that your web browser or web browser settings might not be compatible with our system.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and higher on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
Mozilla Firefox 3 and higher on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 and Mac OS 10.x and Linux
Google Chrome 3 and higher on Windows Vista, 7
Apple Safari 2 and higher on Mac OS 10.x
With the required browser features:
SSL 3.0/TLS 1.0
128 bit encryption
A simple and secure way to do business online with Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
With My VAC Account you can:
- learn about VAC benefits and services
- apply online for VAC benefits and services
- upload documents to support your applications
- track the status of your applications
- view a summary of your benefits
- sign up for direct deposit or change your banking information
- connect directly with VAC staff through secure messaging
- update your personal information
You can register for My VAC Account if you are a:
- Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) or Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) member
- Family member directly in receipt of benefits from VAC
Did you find what you were looking for?
Living outside of Canada?
Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4:30, EST
United States 1-888-996-2242 (toll-free)
United Kingdom, Germany, France, or Belgium 00-800-996-22421 (toll-free)
Any other country 1-613-996-2242 (collect)
If you already registered for My VAC Account using GCKey and you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking ‘Forgot your password?’ on the Sign-In page. If you registered using a Sign-In Partner and you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it directly with your selected partner. Please visit your Sign-In Partner’s website or contact them for more information on how to do this.
- Date modified: